Unified National Register
One of the most important achievements of the Jordan, as this registry will provide its services to all official and unofficial authorities and sectors in the Kingdom in terms of providing them with various data and information that these entities need, especially data and information related to Jordanian families, in addition to ensuring the sustainability and updating of the registry's programming work, and keeping The information is based on scientific grounds and by using the best international technologies used in this field.
The registry is located in the general administration of the national aid fund, and a group of technical experts in the field of information technology supervises its management and operations.
The National Registry aims to build, develop and manage an integrated national information system that links information centers in the various sectors and coordinates among them within a comprehensive national information network.
In line with the main principles of establishing a unified national registry and in response to the requirements of building a scientific and technical base for informatics and creating advanced work systems and mechanisms that ensure the regular production, provision and circulation of information that meets the needs, the National Aid Fund has been entrusted as one of the largest beneficiaries and the largest collectors of data in the Kingdom the task of managing the unified national registry, where the aid fund undertakes National administration of the electronic portal for the unified national registry for social protection programs through the exchange of various data between all governmental and non-governmental agencies to implement various social protection programs and government support through the data exchange system, where the main objective of the registry is to build, manage and develop an integrated national information system that provides the necessary support to formulate policies and make decisions and contribute to raising and improving the level of efficiency and effectiveness in all economic, social, productive, service and development fields in general in the Kingdom.
In order for the registry to carry out its information activities and tasks in a path that secures reaching its overall goal, it was necessary to understand that goal and translate it directly through the main axes and directions of work that were identified as follows:
- Contributing to the establishment of an integrated institutional structure and reference for the information sector at the national level.
- Building comprehensive information systems and in a coordinated and integrated framework for a national information system through which a unified information reference is achieved.
- Building a national information network linking the registry with all informational units and beneficiaries in general in the various sectors, agencies, bodies and institutions at the level of the Kingdom.
- Developing scientific capabilities and practical experiences in the information field and building specialized scientific and technical competencies capable of keeping pace with the rapid scientific and technological development in this field.
- Building effective and efficient information services systems that are necessary to meet the needs of all beneficiaries of state agencies and provide them with the information they need, as well as increasing the role of information in supporting policy-making and decision-making processes, developing plans and programs, and evaluating their paths and results of their implementation.
- Follow-up of the scientific and technological development in the information field and the continuous endeavor to benefit from the successive achievements of this development in order to build the technical base for informatics and move towards the information society.
- In the field of information services, data and information inputs are collected from its various sources and the beneficiaries are provided with the information they need, and within the framework of doing so, the fund is concerned with developing the information sources for the record, securing the increasing flow of information production inputs, and providing them at a level that keeps pace with the expansion and diversity of the needs of the beneficiaries and the optimal use of the available information And placed within the reach of those who use it.
- In the field of analysis and studies, the registry is also concerned with the implementation of the various activities related to studying and analyzing information, determining the components of the inputs and outputs of information production, laying out the structural configuration and the information contents of the growing information balance in the registry, in addition to studying and analyzing the activities and ongoing processes in various sectors within the framework of carrying out the tasks of analyzing, designing and building systems the information .
- Implementation of the decision-making support and crisis response project; Where the decision-maker and policy-maker in the Kingdom faces great difficulties resulting from limited data and information, and the low level of accuracy available. Therefore, the decision-making support unit project represents a vital necessity with the aim of creating a coherent organizational and technical mechanism that enables the provision of the necessary data and information to decision-makers at all levels.
This project also represents a vital necessity with the aim of creating a coherent regulatory and technical mechanism that enables the provision of the necessary data and information for decision-makers at all levels. The unified national registry is keen to ensure that this project is implemented during the plan period as one of the most important basic projects in bringing about structural and administrative development in the information field, and it helps to advance the information reality. The project targets decision-makers at various levels of government agencies and institutions. The performance of the project will be evaluated according to criteria and indicators set for this purpose that measure the level of its implementation, and the extent to which the project contributes to providing the decision maker with the data and information he needs to make decisions with the required efficiency.
The Background :
There is a need and an increasing importance in building, managing and developing an integrated national information system that provides the necessary support for policy-making and decision-making, and supporting and improving decision-making, which makes the establishment of a specialized unit to support decision-making and decision-making an important and urgent matter and an essential component of the national information system.
Therefore, this project must be built on modern scientific foundations that have the ability to deal with the requirements of the decision-maker in a manner that achieves speed in response and efficiency in the content of the required information.
The implementation of this project comes as a basic and important requirement for the unified national registry that supports it in achieving one of its most important goals, which is to support decision-making and covers an important gap for the decision-maker, whose effects are affected by society as a whole, institutions and individuals.
The decision-making support unit must be based on a comprehensive, integrated and consistent social and economic database at the sectoral, national and international levels. The most important objectives of the decision-making support and crisis response project are the following:
Studying and analyzing information related to phenomena and problems and providing alternatives that support decision-making.
Predicting the future of potential developments and analyzing their impacts and implications on the local situation by studying and analyzing the information and data related to them and thus supporting the decision maker with information and alternatives that enable him to take effective measures to deal with the expected problems and crises well in advance of their occurrence by targeting the following levels:
The higher levels in the country.
Government and official bodies and institutions.
Local government agencies.
The Expected Results:
The project will contribute mainly to supporting the decision maker with appropriate information that aims to accelerate the rates of economic and social development by conducting the necessary economic studies and analyzes. The project will also contribute to preparing future perceptions and predictions of economic, social, health and educational phenomena.
How do you rate the content of the page?